FanDistro is taking fan recommended discovery to a new level by rewarding fans for the marketing and promotion they effectively do when sharing songs on social networks. The reward is 20% of sales and by default goes to charity in the fan's name.
How it works:
- A fan shares your music using FanDistro's integration with Facebook, twitter & G+ (we call this a "Distro")
- Someone buys your music by clicking through the Distro
- The fan who Distro'd (shared the song) is rewarded for their effort with 20% of the sale, which by default goes to charity. The fan can also opt to give the 20% back to the artist or keep it. You the artist gets 80% of the sale.
Here is what you get with FanDistro:
- A new, creative way to engage your fans
- Immediate, global distribution of your music
- Cross-pollination as fans of other FanDistro artists discover your music
- Powerful, easy to use tools designed to gain you new fans and sales
- Valuable anaytics so you can see how your fans' Distros are doing
- We handle all the financial stuff with our point system using Paypal and charge a processing fee (currently 5%) to cover these costs. Please see our user agreement.
- No upfront cost, No hassle set-up, no minimum commitment, no strings attached
4 easy steps:
No upfront cost! For a limited time, the yearly $9.99 Distro Dues are paid when you earn it.
|Intro to FanDistro||FanDistro Presentation at Midem 2013||What's A Distro?|
|A Better Model||Point system||Artist account setup|
|Make a video||